Pages

Just a Few Hours Left - Who Is Going to Win?

So who is going to win? I know we've already had a thread asking this question, but after the stories surrounding the jury questions, I think it may be closer than we initially expected.

Here's how I think the votes will go:

Matt: He apparently asked the dreaded question about how the money will be spent, but I still think he'll vote for Ryan. I know some may think he'll hold a grudge because of the deal that sent Natalie packing, but he may look at that as great game play.

Chelsia: No question in my mind that my girl will vote for Adam.

Joshuah: There's no question that he hates both Ryan and Adam, but it seems that he spent most of the jury time berating Adam. So I think he's a vote for Ryan.

James: Both Ryan and Adam have praised the way James behaved in the jury meeting, but it should be obvious that the fact Adam gave James a chance to save himself will earn his vote.

Natalie: This is a tough call. She was obviously more hooked up with Ryan, but he was also responsible for her departure. Will Adam's whisper at her eviction gain her vote? I think so, but she could easily do the "Christian" thing and forgive Ryan.

Sharon: Another tough call. She's obviously pissed at Ryan, but is it enough to give her vote to Adam? I think so.

Sheila: Who can predict what this psycho will do? She carried everybody, you know, and in her mind it's a crime that she's not in the final. She's mad that Ryan didn't choose her over Adam, even though Ryan told her the night before it wasn't going to happen. But she's also pissed that Adam didn't win that final HOH so he could carry her. How is she going to survive as a 46 year-old single mom? I predict she goes with Adam, but I'd hate to have to rely on her as the deciding vote.

So I hate it at 5 - 2 in favor of Adam, but it could just as easily a 4 -3 win for Ryan. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment