Pages

It's Still Natalie (At Least This Hour It Is)


Adam: Wednesday's a big day, dude.
Ryan: I know.
Adam: Sharon can't win HOH, dude.
Ryan: Nope.
Adam: What does it matter, you know? But I'd rather get her out then Sheila.
Ryan: Yep.
Adam: Sharon said she's the best person to have at the end because she won't have the votes. That's bullshit.
Ryan: She already has three votes guaranteed.
Adam: So why keep her?
Ryan: Exactly, I don't want to. I'd like to get Sharon out next week; that would be the best scenario. Then final three we get Sheila out.
Adam: If we keep Sheila to the final two she'll win the money. I don't know who would win out of me and you. It's a toss up.
Ryan: Probably you.
Adam: Who cares?
Ryan: Maybe me - who knows? I'm down for final two with you, dude, whatever.
Adam: That's it, the bro's.
Ryan: Natalie would probably be my best shot at winning in the end, but I don't care. I want her gone this week. She would be a harder obstacle to overcome to get to the final two.
Adam: Yeah, let's guarantee you at least 50K
Ryan: What are you leaning towards more right now before our sit down? Getting rid of Natalie?
Adam: Natalie.
Ryan: Of course. First she's saying she wants to get rid of you, then she says she wants to get rid of me.
Adam: We have to find out all this bullshit. I am saying fuck Natalie anyways.
Ryan: They are probably all bullshitting us. We get rid of Natalie this week and we are 2 on 1 for HOH.
Adam: All we have to do is win HOH and POV and we are set.

Does anybody besides me think the "confrontation" is a bad idea?

0 comments:

Post a Comment