Pages

Ryan To Adam, 'The Move You Made Last Week Came Back To Bite You."


Adam is not happy that he is about to be nominated.

Ryan is the lead person saying over and over again that he is going up because he didn't nominate James to start with last week and instead nominated Sheila.

Hang on....

Lets pretend for a moment that Adam actually did nominate James and Sharon right away instead of the way it went down. James would still be gone.

So does that mean Adam would not be getting nominated today? Nope - he still would be going up because Natalie, Ryan and Sheila struck a deal last night to put him up.

I was hoping and hoping that Adam would just look at Ryan and Sheila and ask her WHO would be going up if he hadn't done that. Because Sheila wouldn't have an answer - or rather she would have to lie.

Sometimes I think I are so smart and would kick butt in the house. Then I remember I am over 30 and that my odds of lasting long would be slim to none.

Nominations are going on right now. It won't be a shock - Adam and Sharon will be on the block.

0 comments:

Post a Comment