Pages

Feeds Still On Trivia after 90 minutes.


If the show began at 6pm BB time as they seemed to think it would, it should have ended 25 minutes ago and right now Ryan and two other HGs are involved in Part I of the final HoH competition.

I am still holding out a tiny bit of hope that we will see the competiton on the feeds at any moment - but it is not looking very good.

I may have to resort to watching the Replay Feeds - right now it looks like Neil may be leaving - he has been in the DR for a long time I guess and Scott told me that the word was this is about the time in the feeds where he left the house.... Wanna see the feeds from 2 months ago? If you have the Real Superpass you can watch them by clicking below:

Go Back In Time And Watch The Replay
Cam 1Cam 2
Cam 3Cam 4
Quad Cam

0 comments:

Post a Comment