Pages

I have faith in the BIg Brother producers!

As has been shown pretty much every season...the producers find ways to keep the controversial players in the game. Be it some comments to the house guests while in DR or, most importantly, making competitions geared to the strengths of a particular player.

Does anyone else not find it coincidental that Sharon was in DR during the start of the drama? James is starting to stir, talk is happening, get Sharon out to maintain her appearance of really never being involved *wink* *wink*

I didn't like James when the cast announcements were made but as soon as he entered the house I changed my mind. This season won't be the first where someone who was gunned for pretty much the entire time kept in it...Janelle.

I trust the POV comp will be geared to a win by James. Do not disappoint me BB!

0 comments:

Post a Comment