Pages

He Has to Go!


Sharon might start some drama!

I never thought I'd see the day. She wants to get the other house guests pumped up before tomorrow's competition by spreading some rumors about James.

Joshuah is going to stay calm. He believes James is just waiting for Joshuah to freak out a little bit. Sharon and Josh know everyone want James gone and believe this is his week to finally go. James is in his bed, all curled up.

I feel really bad for James. I did want to see Chelsia go, but now that she's gone he has no one in the house. Well, maybe Sheila. But she can turn on a dime. I wanted James to win this all at first, and everything completely changed.

Joshuah is promising not to pull a Chelsia.

I think tonight will be an early night for all the house guests. The competition will probably be early tomorrow morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment