Pages

Could The Unholy Alliance Still Be On After All?


Natalie is now informing the boys what Sheila and Sharon are saying about them. Josh just cornered her in the bathroom, and all Natalie claims to care about is that the vote is not tied so she doesn't become the bad guy. She tells him Sheila is pushing hard for him to go so it will be boys versus girls. Josh offers to give up two HOH's to her, but she tells him the best plan is for him to get it and get rid of Sheila.

My favorite part is when Josh asks if she should go off on Sheila. Natalie's response is to not do that because "she doesn't want to listen to Sheila bitch 24/7". She also thought the flour incident was funny. "I got some on me. I'm not complaining." I may be starting to like Natalie, after all.


Brother 9 Live Feeds Are On 24x7
Click Here To Get The Free 14 Day Trial.

Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

0 comments:

Post a Comment